Web Content Viewer (Anonymous Only)Actions
What information does Wist Office Products collect?
Personal Information is defined by Wist Office Products as information collected from you as a customer that specifically identifies you as an individual.
Wist Office Products may collect your Personal Information when you:
- Create an account on wist.com
- Place an order from our catalog via phone, email, fax, or on wist.com
- Return an item, make an exchange or submit a rebate
- Inquire about our products or services or otherwise contact customer service
- Request our catalog
- Sign up for Wist Office Products promotional emails
- Enter a Wist Office Products contest or sweepstakes
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
Personal Information that Wist Office Products collects from you may include:
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Email address
- Transaction information
- Credit card, debit card or checking account information
Wist Office Products may also collect other information, including browsing activity on Wist Office Products Web sites, activity in response to Wist Office Products emails, location information, and aggregated or statistical information regarding use of our Web sites to improve site performance, product offerings, and promotions.
Wist Office Products does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children younger than 13.
How does Wist Office Products use the information it collects?
Wist Office Products reaches for exceptional customer service and strives to deliver confidence every day. The information we collect helps us meet these goals by allowing us to:
- Customize your shopping experience and identify your preferences
- Confirm, process, fulfill, and track your orders
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests
- Inform you of special values and featured items
- Send you catalogs or promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Send you Wist Office Products email updates
- Inform you of recalls or other information on products you have purchased
- Prevent or mitigate fraud and credit risk
- Improve our merchandise selection, Web sites, retail experience and customer service
- Comply with applicable legal demands, laws and regulations
How does Wist Office Products share information?
Wist Office Products may share your Personal Information with third parties in the following instances:
- We may provide your Personal Information
to third parties to process this information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to: (a) satisfy applicable law, regulations, legal process or valid governmental request; (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations of Terms of Service; (c) detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Wist Office Products, its customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may also disclose to third parties aggregated or other information that does not identify you individually, such as how many customers viewed a particular product or web page, to conduct website analytics or to serve you targeted advertising.
How does Wist Office Products interact with third-party web sites?
Wist Office Products websites, including wist.com, may contain links to, or plugins or widgets from, social media or other sites operated and maintained by third parties, over which we have no control. Privacy practices on such sites may be different from our Privacy Statement.
Similarly, Wist Office Products websites may be accessed and used from third-party sites that we do not control. Wist Office Products encourages you to consult the privacy policies that govern such sites before using them.
How can I opt-out of Wist Office Products marketing messages?
You may decide to opt out of receiving promotional messages from Wist Office Products. To do so, please notify us by one of the following means:
- Follow the “unsubscribe” link on any promotional email from Wist Office Products
- Call us toll-free at 800-999-WIST
- Write to us at Wist Office Products, ATTN: Marketing, 107 W. Julie Drive, Tempe, Arizona 85283 (please note that an opt-out request sent by postal mail may take at least sixty (60) days to become effective)
Once Wist Office Products has processed your request, you may continue to receive messages or postal mail from affiliated companies and others if they received your email or postal address from Wist Office Products previously, from sources other than Wist Office Products or through their own transactions or communications with you. You will also continue to receive promotional messages if you later request to hear from us again.
How do I contact Wist Office Products with questions or comments?
Please direct any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement or Wist Office Products' treatment of Personal Information to us through this website, by emailing us at email@example.com, or by writing to us at:
Privacy and Compliance
Wist Office Products
107 W. Julie Drive
Tempe, AZ 85283
Upon receiving a written complaint from a customer, Wist Office Products contacts the customer directly. We will investigate your complaint promptly and diligently to address your concerns and to resolve any dispute quickly.
Wist Office Products regularly reviews its compliance with this Privacy Statement.